My Charries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only one has conquered me and that is Rose!

Go down

Only one has conquered me and that is Rose! Empty Only one has conquered me and that is Rose!

Post  Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Only one has conquered me and that is Rose! BlondeGuy
Human Form
Only one has conquered me and that is Rose! Sky
Animal Form

KRISTIAN. The killer. His short, spiked blonde hair and crystal blue eyes make him look like hes innocent, until you see his evil smirk that is. He has a very muscular build. He is rude and abusive. He is VERY possessive and will kill (or attempt to kill) any male that so much as looks at his mate. He enjoys inflicting pain upon his mate and torturing her. His girl MUST be submissive and quiet. However, they must have a good amount of self-esteem and have pride in claiming HIM as their mate. His ideal date would be dinner and a mass .... Kristian is a Virgo from Germany. He is the second oldest of the four. He is power hungry and often tries to kill his leader, but never succeeds. He takes great pride in showing off his dark green, ripped and tattered, bat-like wings. Kristian is vicious and unpredictable. He may be your best friend one minute, and trying to tear your head off the next. His animal form is a silver wolf. As long as you do not disobey him, he has use for you, but do not expect it to last, for if someone more interesting comes around, he will quickly toss you to the curb as if you didnt exist.

Admin
Admin

https://mokacharries.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum